Bulk oil buying scheme from ORCC Trading Ltd.
If you require any further details, queries or membership enquiries, please contact Sue Hunt: 01865 883488 email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To join the scheme see form further down this page.
Over the last few months our members have saved between £50 - £70 compared with the market average price for 1000 litres of heating oil (a staggering £120 -150 against the highest prices). That is the power of bulk oil buying.
All you need to do to take advantage of the scheme is to pay an annual membership fee of £24, which will cover as many oil orders as you need during the course of the year.
To be included in the next month's order round send your membership application and annual fee to ORCC at least one week before the order deadline.
"Just paid for my first order through you
saved over 30% - wow - brilliant - thank you"
New to using oil? Visit this website for hints www.centretank.com.
Bulk oil ordering dates
Calendar for Ordering and Delivery 2014/15
Final deadline for ORCC to receive all orders for inclusion in the next Bulk Oil Order is 5.00 pm on Monday 10th November 2014 for delivery during the week ending 24th November 2014.
PLEASE NOTE: members should refer to their local co-ordinator's deadline for receiving order forms, which will give an earlier date.
If you community does not have a co-ordinator, please contact the oil buyer direct.
Please also refer to the calendar of ordering/delivery dates for future orders. We can only include members' orders if annual membership is paid up to cover the relevant order/delivery period.
Monthly bulk oil order price - OCTOBER 2014
The oil orders for this month
How it works
- your local co-ordinator will remind you that an oil order is due to be placed and to let them know if you require oil this month. Please note that you will need to allow a maximum of approx. 10 working days for delivery of oil from the monthly bulk oil order date.
- The co-ordinator will collate all orders in their area and let our oil buyers know who would like oil that month.
- The oil buyers will then negotiate on behalf of Oxfordshire the bulk purchase price.
- You will receive a email from us confirming the price and delivery details.
- Payment for the oil will be direct to the oil buyers, preferably by Direct Debit or by credit card at time of order. If you choose Direct Debit or by Credit card at time of order
- Oil will be delivered according to any delivery instructions you have already given us i.e. if you need a phone call to unlock the tank etc.
Does your community have a local co-ordinator?
View the list - Parishes with local co-ordinator October 2014
No local co-ordinator for your community? Why not volunteer?
The information leaflet about the role of the co-ordinator will tell you more.
All you have to do to take advantage of this scheme is to complete the membership form below and at the same time arrange payment of the annual fee. We will do everything else.
- Domestic membership - £24
- Community Building membership - £36
- Business membership: various rates
Under 5,000 litres pa - £36
5,000 - 10,000 litres pa - £72
Over 10,000 litres pa - £120
Payment can be made by cheque payable to ORCC and sent to ORCC, Jericho Farm, Worton, Witney, OX29 4SZ or by direct bank transfer (BACS) Acc. no. 50681512 Sort code 20-98-48. Please give your surname as a reference.