Bulk oil buying scheme from ORCC Trading Ltd.
Direct telephone number: 01865 733214 (please leave message on answermachine during the holiday period). The oil scheme's email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
To join the scheme see form further down this page.
Over the last few months our members have saved between £50 - £70 compared with the market average price for 1000 litres of heating oil (a staggering £120 -150 against the highest prices). That is the power of bulk oil buying.
All you need to do to take advantage of the scheme is to pay an annual membership fee of £24, which will cover as many oil orders as you need during the course of the year.
To be included in the next month's order round send your membership application and annual fee to ORCC at least one week before the order deadline.
"Just paid for my first order through you
saved over 30% - wow - brilliant - thank you"
New to using oil? Visit this website for hints www.centretank.com.
To compare prices - Oil price comparison - August 2013
Bulk oil ordering dates
Final deadline for ORCC to receive all orders for inclusion in the next Bulk Oil Order is 9.00 am on 1 September 2014 for delivery during the week commencing 15 September.
PLEASE NOTE: members should refer to their local co-ordinator's deadline for receiving order forms, which will give an earlier date.
If you community does not have a co-ordinator, please contact Sue for an order form.
Please also refer to the calendar of ordering/delivery dates for future orders. We can only include members' orders if annual membership is paid up to cover the relevant order/delivery period.
Monthly bulk oil order price - August 2014
The oil orders for this month
How it works
- Contact your local co-ordinator and let them know how much oil you want to order. Please allow approx. ten working days for delivery of oil from the monthly bulk oil order date. (In most cases delivery will be sooner.)
- Once a month your co-ordinator lets us know the total oil needed from your area.
- At the end of each month, the bulk oil purchase is negotiated by our oil buyer.
- The members price of oil and the name of the supplier for the current month will then be posted on this website. Please check for details if you have placed an order.
- You pay the supplier direct for the oil they deliver.
Does your community have a local co-ordinator?
View the list - Parishes with local co-ordinator August 2014
No local co-ordinator for your community? Why not volunteer?
The information leaflet about the role of the co-ordinator will tell you more.
All you have to do to take advantage of this scheme is to complete the membership form below and at the same time arrange payment of the annual fee. We will do everything else.
- Domestic membership - £24
- Community Building membership - £36
- Business membership: various rates
Under 5,000 litres pa - £36
5,000 - 10,000 litres pa - £72
Over 10,000 litres pa - £120
Payment can be made by cheque payable to ORCC and sent to ORCC, Jericho Farm, Worton, Witney, OX29 4SZ or by direct bank transfer (BACS) Acc. no. 50681512 Sort code 20-98-48. Please give your surname as a reference.
ORCC complaints policy and procedure
To see a copy of the complaints policy and procedure for ORCC Trading please click here: OTL Complaints Policy and Procedure.docx