Bulk oil buying scheme from ORCC Trading Ltd.
Office hours: Mondays 10 am to 3 pm, Wednesday 10 am - 2.30 pm, Fridays 10 am 50 2.30 pm - Direct telephone number: 01865 733214. The administrator is Felicity Mockford. Her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Over the last few months our members have saved between £50 - £70 compared with the market average price for 1000 litres of heating oil (a staggering £120 -150 against the highest prices). That is the power of bulk oil buying.
All you need to do to take advantage of the scheme is to pay an annual membership fee of £24, which will cover as many oil orders as you need during the course of the year.
To be included in the next month's order round send your membership application and annual fee to ORCC Trading Ltd at least one week before the order deadline.
Total membership is over 1000.
To read more about the Bulk Oil Buying Scheme
To compare prices - Oil price comparison - August 2013
Bulk oil ordering dates
Final deadline for ORCC Trading Ltd to receive all orders for inclusion in the next Bulk Oil Order is 9.00 am on Friday 3 January 2014 for delivery during the week commencing 13 January. PLEASE NOTE: members should refer to their local co-ordinator's deadline for receiving order forms, which will give an earlier date.
Please also refer to the calendar of ordering/delivery dates for future orders. We can only include members' orders if annual membership is paid up to cover the relevant order/delivery period.
Monthly bulk oil order price - December 2013
The oil orders for this month
The market average is 60.51 ppl
The market high is 62.51 ppl
The internet price is 57.8 ppl
(All prices +5% VAT)
Any queries contact Felicity at email@example.com.
How it works
- Contact your local co-ordinator and let them know how much oil you want to order. Please allow approx. ten working days for delivery of oil from the monthly bulk oil order date. (In most cases delivery will be sooner.)
- Once a month your co-ordinator lets us know the total oil needed from your area.
- At the end of each month, the bulk oil purchase is negotiated by our oil buyer.
- The members price of oil and the name of the supplier for the current month will then be posted on this website. Please check for details if you have placed an order.
- You pay the supplier direct for the oil they deliver.
Does your community have a local co-ordinator?
View the list - Parishes with local co-ordinators.June 2013
No local co-ordinator for your community? Why not volunteer?
The information leaflet about the role of the co-ordinator will tell you more.
All you have to do to take advantage of this scheme is to complete the membership form below and at the same time arrange payment of the annual fee. We will do everything else.
- Domestic membership - £24
- Community Building membership - £36
- Business membership: various rates
Under 5,000 litres pa - £36
5,000 - 10,000 litres pa - £72
Over 10,000 litres pa - £120
Payment can be made by cheque payable to ORCC Trading Ltd. and sent to ORCC, Jericho Farm, Worton, Witney, OX29 4SZ or by direct bank transfer (BACS) Acc. no. 93043754 Sort code 20-97-48. Please give your surname as a reference.
ORCC Trading complaints policy and procedure
To see a copy of the complaints policy and procedure for ORCC Trading please click here: OTL Complaints Policy and Procedure.docx