Bulk oil buying scheme from ORCC Trading Ltd.
Office hours: Monday - Thursday 9 am to 4.30 pm - Direct telephone number: 01865 733214.
Over the last few months our members have saved between £50 - £70 compared with the market average price for 1000 litres of heating oil (a staggering £120 -150 against the highest prices). That is the power of bulk oil buying.
All you need to do to take advantage of the scheme is to pay an annual membership fee of £24, which will cover as many oil orders as you need during the course of the year.
To be included in the next month's order round send your membership application and annual fee to ORCC Trading Ltd at least one week before the order deadline.
Total membership is over 1000.
To read more about the Bulk Oil Buying Scheme
To compare prices - Price comparison graph 2013
Bulk oil ordering dates
Final deadline for ORCC Trading Ltd to receive all orders for inclusion in the next Bulk Oil Order is 9.00 am on 25 June 2013 for delivery in July. PLEASE NOTE: members should refer to their local co-ordinator's deadline for receiving order forms, which will give an earlier date.
Please also refer to the calendar of ordering/delivery dates for future orders. We can only include members' orders if annual membership is paid up to cover the relevant order/delivery period.
Monthly bulk oil order price - June 2013
158 members ordered total of approx 140,500 litres
Sweet Fuels at 53.95p per litre. Invoice after delivery. Deliveries completed by 18 June.
Callow Oils at 52.75p per litre. Prepayment required by close of Friday 7 June - tel: 01299 828800. Deliveries completed by 18 June.
The market average is 59.03ppl
The market high is 71ppl
The internet price is 62.75ppl
(All prices +5% VAT)
How it works
- Contact your local co-ordinator and let them know how much oil you want to order. Please allow approx. ten working days for delivery of oil from the monthly bulk oil order date. (In most cases delivery will be sooner.)
- Once a month your co-ordinator lets us know the total oil needed from your area.
- At the end of each month, the bulk oil purchase is negotiated by our oil buyer.
- The members price of oil and the name of the supplier for the current month will then be posted on this website. Please check for details if you have placed an order.
- You pay the supplier direct for the oil they deliver.
Does your community have a local co-ordinator?
View the list - Parishes with local co-ordinators.June 2013
No local co-ordinator for your community? Why not volunteer?
The information leaflet about the role of the co-ordinator will tell you more.
All you have to do to take advantage of this scheme is to complete the membership form below and at the same time arrange payment of the annual fee. We will do everything else. VAT is included from 1 September 2012.
- £24 Domestic annual membership
- £36 Community Building annual membership
- £120 Business annual membership
ORCC Trading complaints policy and procedure
To see a copy of the complaints policy and procedure for ORCC Trading please click here: OTL Complaints Policy and Procedure.docx