Kirtlington Plan for the Future
Kirtlington start the new year with a Published Community Led Plan setting out their resolutions for future years to come.
It doesn't all begin here though, the Steering Group have been busily working through the process of pulling together the final plan which has already seen a number of actions take place:
- A new Youth Club has been established
- Several new clubs and societies are in development and a newly created Annual Societies Fair is helping to promote all of this community activity to residents
- Preparation of a village website is underway and a Kirtlington Digital Champions Group has been set up to help offer free help with IT to households who need it.
- A new Parish Council Asset Register has been created so that residents can see information about land belonging to the Parish Council
- A Footpaths group and a Snow Clearance group are being set up
Many more actions have been identified in the plan and during the process local volunteers have offered their time to help.
“The Kirtlington Plan attempts to expand the opportunities for inclusion of diverse groups or individuals through offering more opportunities for villagers to find like-minded people to get involved, share their views and play an active part in the village.” Kirtlington Plan 2011
The Kirtlington Plan will be available to view online shortly. In the meantime if you are interested in exploring a Community Led Plan for your community or finding out more contact Aimee Evans or Anton Nath.
Tags: Community led plans